Orgone Pyramid Explanation
What is Orgone Energy and what are Orgone Pyramids
• Orgone pyramids are made one layer at a time and alternating between organic and inorganic material in each layer and sometimes contain certain essential oils.
• Sometimes while making the Pyramids we will play certain frequencies so that all the crystals and stones will have a memory of the that frequencies and in turn give off that frequency. Common used ones are 432 Hz and 528 HZ.
• Orgone energy is equivalent to chi, prana, ether, and fifth element in other parts of the world. •This energy has different forms. It can be neutral positive or negative.
• Negative Ions are healthy for living things while positive are bad. Positive ions are made by electronic devices.
• Orgones have been shown to transmute positive ions into healthy negative ions. Much like Himalayan pink salt lamps.
• The different stones in the pyramids also have their own energy and benefits too them.
• The metal in the Orgone helps attract the positive ions into the pyramid.
Quartz crystal are often used in these pyramids because they are piezoelectric, meaning when they are under pressure the end points become polarized electrically.
• Quartz also can transfer one type of energy into another form, like in the microphone. Microphones use quartz to transfer from voice to electrical impulses. In this same way when the quartz is put under pressure it can transmute the positive ion into negative.
• It has been observed that these pyramids can protect against EMF (Electromagnetic radiation), ELF (extremely low frequency radiation) and microwave radiation.
• Pyramids have been said to elevate people moods.
Resources: More Info on Orgones
• Note that Wilhelm Reich discovered Orgone energy.
More Details can be found below:
So what are orgonite pyramids, and what do they do? The word orgonite comes from “orgone”, the name given by Wilhelm Reich to vital energy found everywhere in nature. Also called chi, prana, ether, vital, or the fifth element, this energy exists, in a natural way, under many different forms. It can be neutral (OR), positive (POR) or negative (DOR = deadly orgone energy). When positive, it enables living organisms to exist in a healthy state. Reich did a lot of research on the properties and behaviors of this energy. Orgonite is a mixture of catalyzed acrylic resin with metal shavings, poured into molds. Crystals, essential oils, high vibration organic materials can be added to the mixture for their ability to make the energy more coherent or to enhance the working of the orgonite. Thus, orgonite basically is a substance which functions as a self-driven, continuously-operating, highly efficient energy transmutation device, drawing in negative life energy and transmuting it into positive energy with the addition of emanating the energy of a set intention.
The resin in orgonite shrinks during the curing process, permanently squeezing the quartz crystal inside, which creates a piezoelectric effect inside the crystal, meaning its endpoints become polarized electrically, this apparently causes it to function more effectively as a positive energy generator. The combination of a metal/resin matrix and crystals can transmute ‘DOR,’ the negative polarity of orgone energy, into ‘OR,’ the positive polarity of orgone energy. It was also noticed that placing an orgone generator in the vicinity of a nuclear power plant had the effect of reducing the size of the DOR orgone field that surrounds all nuclear reactors. An orgone generator can also neutralize the DOR fields which surround ELF and Microwave cell phone towers and many other centers of negative energy. Many people notice positive emotional effects in the presence of orgone generators. Mood and emotions tend to elevate. Some people who have trouble falling asleep report that they can sleep better and more soundly with an orgone generator in the bedroom. Many people have noticed that plants grow more vigorously in the vicinity of an orgone generator. Some people bring them to work and notice that the office environment becomes friendlier and less competitive.